Report writing can often be complex for beginners. To help overcome the challenges associated with it this section of the site will walk you through all of the basics. Including:
- The different types of reports which can be made
- What Data Sources and Data Sets are
- Creating your first report and the basic steps involved
- Viewing (running) reports
- Saving them either to a local computer or to the web for viewing in AFS Global
If you get stuck on any of the steps in these exercises please feel free to contact a member of the IT Team.