1. We have
changed the default font for Global Link from "Verdana" to "Arial" for
Windows and "Helvetica" for Mac. As with all changes, this will be
applied to the test site before being released onto the production
version on October the 7th.
Participant Portal 1.2. New screen design and new form design.
Following on from last month, AFSIP IT Team has spent a lot of time
working on improving the Participant Portal’s design. The site now has
a slightly improved user interface for participants and re-engineered
administration in the “Local Settings” of Global Link.
1. At the request of some of the partners, we have created separate 'read access' and 'write access' to the log-in information page. For more information on this feature, please click here.
2. We have tweaked the settings of the core pages of the application forms so that they now support the participant portal 1.2
3. Partners can now create separate introduction pages for both the PreApp and FullApp.
4. Support Contact Information can now be enabled for all partners. Please note that this is not the support contact itself! To find out more, please click here.
5. AFSIP IT Team has added the ability to print the Hosting Fact-sheet details via the overview page.
6. The signature section in the printed version of the placement form will be removed. To find out more, please click here
7. Placement Inactive is removed from Global Link. For more information on this feature, please click here