Here are the list of changes that will be put on the live system on Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010:
- New feature in Participant Application 1.2: Ability for staff to lock each application form.
and here are the list of small fixes and changes that we have been putting on live system lately (***these small fixes and changes needs to be put on live system before the next monthly release schedule***):
- Fixed several issue with data transfer module between INT and local server
- Fixed default language issue for JPN
- Fixed bug that sometime automatic e-mail cannot disabled
- Fixed Single-Sign-On issue between INT and local server
- You can now attach document or picture to the "Instruction" form