Here are the list of changes that will be put on the live system on Wednesday, August 4, 2010:
(Before the live date we can test these features on test site)
- Add upload files feature to use with email or any forms (please see detail in "UserManual of UploadFiles" below)
- Provide hint when the user set his/her password if it is not "strong" enough (Online Application sign up page only)
- Control the visibility of "Resources", "Contact Us" and "Help" menu in participant portal 1.2 (see attachment below)
- Changing Online Application program for Sending/Hosting Service (please see "Change OA program name" below)
and here are the list of small fixes and changes that we have been putting on live system lately (***these small fixes and changes needs to be put on live system before the next monthly release schedule***):
- Fixed bug when user try to send e-mail from activity module and get http 404 error.
- New parameters added to Travel Notification e-mail
- New batch process for set "Activity Waiver Sent" and "Activity Waiver Received" flag for each service case.
- Show "Country of Preference" from Participant Application in Interest Info.
- Get a warning when you have forgotten to save the data for Customer Service Portal 1.2